Home Access Center
Duncanville ISD is proud to offer to our parents a convenient way to monitor their student’s progress online. The Home Access Center (HAC) is a “one-stop” portal to view your student’s schedule, attendance record, discipline record, grades, and academic progress through a secure web interface.
If you've forgotten your login info,
Parents Urged to Setup HAC AccountsOnline Registration for 2013-2014 School Year WILL OPEN IN JULY –
Home Access Accounts Required for Returning Students
Stay connected and informed to your child’s education with online access to your student’s:
How to Create an Account
To create a HAC account, you must be listed with the school as the student’s guardian. Parents may then complete and return to their child’s school the Duncanville ISD Home Access Center Information Form, which is available in English and Spanish. The below steps will walk you through the process for establishing a HAC account.
- Open and print the Home Access Center Information Form, English and Spanish.
- Complete the Home Access Center Information Form.
- Take the completed form to the front office staff at your child’s school in person.
- Present your photo ID to the school official who will verify your information.
- The school will enter your information into our district’s student information system. Please allow 24-48 hours for this to occur.
- You will receive an email (sent to the address you provide on the Home Access Center Information Form) with instructions on how to activate your account.